ERP Buddies Inc. is a Solution Provider specializing in consulting, providing support, and assisting in the development of cloud-based products. We have been shaped by dynamic business and specialized technical experts. At ERP Buddies, we have an incredible team that works tirelessly to turn our client’s goals into a reality. We help our clients excel their pipeline into the next gear. At ERP Buddies, we focus on our core values and work as a team to get the job done. We are more than just co-workers; we are like family. With our dynamic and unique work environment, our employees take ownership of projects and learn and grow within the company. We know that when you surround yourself with the best, you achieve success—and in turn, achieve success for our clients.
· Evaluate the current information security posture of clients and develop solutions according to the gaps and risks identified on their existing environment.
· Assessing vendors’ risks and providing risk assessments to clients with a 365- degree view of the client’s risk exposure and detailed remediation plans
· Conduct audits of IT infrastructure assets related to Information Systems
· Contribute to projects with clearly crafted guidelines and take responsibility for the outcomes and project delivery
· Completes work under minimal supervision
· Implements large-scale security and privacy projects through development and customization
· A good understanding of the basic processes involved in information technology and business management
· Displays knowledge of the firm’s methodologies, frameworks, and services
· Implement security risk assessments, business impact analyses, and critical system assessments as part of operational security risk management
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
· A thorough understanding of basic management processes in business and IT
· Demonstrate basic knowledge in one or more security and privacy domains which include: security governance policies/procedures, risk management, identity management, network security, security architecture, security incident response, disaster recovery, business continuity management, privacy, compliance, and data protection
· At least 2+ years of relevant experience
· B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant areas such as risk advisory, cyber risk.
· Certifications in CISA, ISO 27001 or equivalent are preferred
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. ERP Buddies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, ERP Buddies Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation.
Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.