ERP Buddies Inc. is a Solution Provider specializing in consulting, providing support, and assisting in the development of cloud-based products. We have been shaped by dynamic business and specialized technical experts. At ERP Buddies, we have an incredible team that works tirelessly to turn our client’s goals into a reality. We help our clients excel their pipeline into the next gear. At ERP Buddies, we focus on our core values and work as a team to get the job done. We are more than just co-workers; we are like family. With our dynamic and unique work environment, our employees take ownership of projects and learn and grow within the company. We know that when you surround yourself with the best, you achieve success—and in turn, achieve success for our clients. To learn more about ERP Buddies Inc., please visit www.erpbuddies.com.
- Design and develop technology solutions in discussion with client and in adherence to client requirements.
- Evaluate Business Enhancement Requests for validity and fit with environment
- Contribute to the configuration of Dynamics 365 F&O regarding ongoing ERP support and enhancement.
- Gather business requirements and translates requirements into IT solutions related to ERP system implementations and support services.
- · Analyze D365 modules current state (As-Is) setup, identify any gaps and propose future state (To-Be).
- Support the set-up of application integrations between Dynamics 365 F&O and third-party applications and in-house applications.
- Participate as a gatekeeper for the company to make sure the 3rd party Support Service are applying best practices and industry standards (including Microsoft standards)
- Creating user and functional documentation
- Create test plans, test cases, and perform functional testing
- Consult with the business on future D365 Releases for advantage at Trans Mountain
- Document Business processes as required
- Along with good Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical knowledge and implementation experience, you’ll need to have some of the following:
- Development of Portal Solutions used in conjunction with CRM (ADX Studio)
- Strong Business Analyst Skills
- Strong Technical and Functional Documentation Skills
- Experience of both Cloud and On-Premise Dynamics CRM systems
- Experience of Installation and Configuration of Dynamics CRM systems
- Experience of unit testing and test automation
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. ERP Buddies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, ERP Buddies Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation.Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.