ERP Buddies Inc. is a Solution Provider specializing in consulting, providing support, and assisting in the development of cloud-based products. We have been shaped by dynamic business and specialized technical experts. At ERP Buddies, we have an incredible team that works tirelessly to turn our client’s goals into a reality. We help our clients excel their pipeline into the next gear. At ERP Buddies, we focus on our core values and work as a team to get the job done. We are more than just co-workers; we are like family. With our dynamic and unique work environment, our employees take ownership of projects and learn and grow within the company. We know that when you surround yourself with the best, you achieve success—and in turn, achieve success for our clients.
We are looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join our growing Operations Department at ERP Buddies Inc. This role will report to the Team Lead, Operations.
- Work with various departments on administrative support tasks for: Marketing, Consulting, HR
- Be the point of contact for external reference checks
- Ensure smooth scheduling of meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements
- Welcome visitors and escort them accordingly
- Promptly and courteously answer telephone calls
- Assist in preparing various documentation and templates such as: employment verifications letters, end of contract letters, templates and reports as required
- Monitor the office for supplies, equipment, and requirements as they arise and liaise with building management as required
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Employ vital platforms such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and other such professional social networks for posting the ads.
- Provide support to managers on all HR System inquiries for all aspects of the employment lifecycle, including but not limited to job requisitions, job descriptions, job postings, criminal background checks, and onboarding.
- Assist in the administration of the onboarding process by new employee set up coordination and onboarding training.
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of employee files and records.Assist with all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- As well as post hire transactions such as leaves/layoffs, position organization chart changes, employee record updates and terminations.
- Required to ensure the upmost confidentiality of people and payroll information.
- Assist with all other HR projects and initiatives through reporting and administrative tasks
- Bachelors or Diploma in Human Resources Management program or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of Human Resources Experience with alteast 1 year of experience in Recruitment, specializing in IT.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional oral, written and interactive communication skills.
- High level of energy for a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.