About ERP Buddies Inc.
ERP Buddies Inc. is a Solution Provider specializing in consulting, providing support and assisting in the development of cloud-based products. At ERP Buddies, our mission is to become an all-in-one reliable technology partner for businesses worldwide, developing custom IT solutions that help organizations thrive.
While our headquarters are based in Mississauga, Ontario, we are growing our team remote team in Prince Edward Island!
We focus on our core values; Innovation, Family & Community, Empathy, Empowerment, and Excellence. At ERP Buddies we are more than just co-workers; we are like family. With our dynamic and unique work environment, our employees have the opportunity to take ownership of projects and learn and grow within the company. To learn more about our culture, visit our YouTube page at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQQPzXVMq5Y
Benefits Unique to working remotely in Prince Edward Island
- Work from home, supported by a team of experienced talent based out of our headquarters or other local offices around the world!
- ERP Buddies will provide you complete equipment to set-up your remote office.
- You will be a part of dynamic work culture where we hold quarterly Townhall meetings, biweekly Virtual Therapy Sessions, Opportunity to travel to SuiteWorld.
- Take full benefit of your Buddy Break, where you get 15 Vacation Days, 5 Sick Days, 3 Floater Days and 2 Emergency Days each year.
- Our Buddy Project is all about promoting new learning opportunities for everyone.
- Develop custom code using Suite Scripts 1.0 and 2.0 to meet user requirements
- Experience integrating NetSuite with third party applications
- Experience with REST and SOAP Services
- Knowledge in NetSuite Bundle and Bundle installations
- Proficient at NetSuite Coding using SuiteScript, SuiteCloud, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, SuiteTalk
- Customize NetSuite fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Understanding of Java script, structured query language (PL/SQL), relational database design, and stored procedure development with Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of Dell Boomi and/or Azure is a plus
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field
- 1-2 Years’ experience Scripting for NetSuite ERP/CRM Platform (Required)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Benefits & Compensation
- 25 Days of Paid time off per year
- Health & Dental Benefits after probation
- Expected salary range: *35,000 – 45,000* annually
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. ERP Buddies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, ERP Buddies Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation.
Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.