About ERP Buddies Inc.
ERP Buddies Inc. is a Solution Provider specializing in consulting, providing support and assisting in the development of cloud-based products. At ERP Buddies, our mission is to become an all-in-one reliable technology partner for businesses worldwide, developing custom IT solutions that help organizations thrive.
We focus on our core values; Innovation, Family & Community, Empathy, Empowerment, and Excellence. At ERP Buddies we are more than just co-workers; we are like family. With our dynamic and unique work environment, our employees have the opportunity to take ownership of projects and learn and grow within the company.
- Manage the end-to-end NetSuite implementation across all verticals
- Hands-on experience in full project life cycle and in leading teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Gather and document business requirements and conduct project discovery/scoping involvement with stakeholders
- Work with customers to configure NetSuite software as per customer business requirements.
- Analyze solutions for business requirements that may include complex configurations and/or technical components.
- Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations in NetSuite
- Work with the technical teams to design and test automations and integrations.
- Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members.
- Collaborate and communicate with Project Managers and colleagues to facilitate on-time and on-budget project delivery.
- Achieve or exceed billable utilization targets.
- Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications.
- At least 2-4 years of experience with NetSuite ERP.
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions in the NetSuite space
- Understanding of SuiteScript and WebServices in respect to effective dating is a plus.
- Experience in modules like Advanced Revenue Management, Warehouse Management, Planning Budgeting Cloud Services would be considered an asset.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. ERP Buddies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, ERP Buddies Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation.
Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.