ERP Buddies Inc. is a Solution Provider specializing in consulting, providing support, and assisting in the development of cloud-based products. We have been shaped by dynamic business and specialized technical experts. At ERP Buddies, we have an incredible team that works tirelessly to turn our client’s goals into a reality. We help our clients excel their pipeline into the next gear. At ERP Buddies, we focus on our core values and work as a team to get the job done. We are more than just co-workers; we are like family. With our dynamic and unique work environment, our employees take ownership of projects and learn and grow within the company. We know that when you surround yourself with the best, you achieve success—and in turn, achieve success for our clients.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Research accounts identify key players and generate interest.
- Account Hunting, Account farming, contact discovery etc.
- Selling Full Spectrum IT services/offerings like Application Development, Application Management, Architecture Solutions, Enterprise applications services, Big Data, BI DW, Business Analytics, Cloud Computing, Migration, Mobility, IT Infrastructure Management.
- Regularly monitoring and managing the updating of information related to leads, contacts, accounts, and account hierarchies in order to maintain clean and appropriately structured database records.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at the client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
- 1 year+ of experience in selling or generating leads for Full Spectrum IT services.
- Previous Cold-calling experience for any Cloud-based products is required.
- Hunter-type personality with a track record of consistent earnings.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- ERP/CRM/E-commerce software sales will be considered as an added advantage.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. ERP Buddies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, ERP Buddies Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation.
Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.