NetSuite Two - Factor Authentication
During the update of 2018.2, NetSuite made the Two – factor authentication mandatory for all major roles like NetSuite Admin. Now, every major role is required to enter a verification code from an authenticated app or message for getting access into NetSuite.
This added feature boosts security and keeps all your company information, files and data secure.
ERP Buddies Inc. will assist in the NetSuite Two – Factor Authentication Check.
- Identify RESTlets & web service integrations that need updates
- Use Integration records in NetSuite other software’s with NetSuite for the new update
- Change role status, change permissions and create role with specific permissions only.
- Check status of current NetSuite roles to remove redundant privileges.
- Deal with 3rd party integration partners to modify incoming Single sign – on (SSO) to Token Based Authentication for NetSuite.
Why Choose ERP Buddies?
Ready to propel your business with a Cloud Solution?
ERP Buddies Inc. is known for improving company & employee productivity through various cloud solutions.