How does NetSuite ERP help financial controllers?
NetSuite’s robust financial management solution improves financial transactions and accelerates monthly financial close while maintaining compliance with the required standards. As NetSuite operates on the single cloud-based platform, it provides higher-ups with complete real-time visibility from a consolidated level down to the individual affairs and transactions.
To address the concerns faced by the majority of financial controllers:
- NetSuite operates on a single unified database which ensures data is not duplicated at any time.
- NetSuite is a highly customizable software that will allow you to keep your Legacy system as well as every other business departments integrated via NetSuite. As an example, any WMS system, Accounting software like QuickBooks, or any eCommerce software like Shopify can easily be integrated with NetSuite, which will keep every department in sync with one another.
- NetSuite is known for its Process Automations. Tasks such as reporting can be easily automated whereas SuiteFlow will allow you to create, customize, and automate unique workflows such as custom approval routing, validations, sending emails, and more. These process automation end up saving the company crucial resources by saving time.
NetSuite – Financial Management solution that can help Financial Controllers
Couple core accounting processes and improve AP/AR functionality with real-time financial visibility and insights.
Integrate Sales, Finances, and Order Fulfillment department to ease the billing process. NetSuite’s Billing automation improves accuracy and ends billing errors helping drive fulfilment accuracy & efficiency.
Stay compliant with Global & National Accounting standards and review Financial reports at any required time.
- Financial Reporting & Planning
NetSuite provides a real-time picture to aid decision making with its strong on-demand reporting tools. Whereas, NetSuite’s Financial Planning aids in shortening cycle times with its unique budgeting, planning & forecasting solution
- GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance)
NetSuite’s robust GRC functionality ensures issues such as corporate governance, risk management, and compliance are addressed.
Every Financial Controller is expected to provide key financial inputs to improve the profits of a business. Therefore, to remain efficient and productive, today’s Financial Controllers must have access to a robust management system like NetSuite that will provide effective forecasting & reporting data on-demand.
To learn more
- Check out our other blogs
- Watch our webinar here