Consolidated Invoicing Solutions
- Customizable invoice layouts for both print & email
- An interactive user interface capable of consolidating invoices
- Auto consolidation of invoices using modern scheduling capabilities.
- Tracking invoices feature included in consolidation
- Remove specific customers or invoices from consolidation
The SuiteSolution gives the user ability to configure invoice header fields as a basis for a consolidated invoice. (e.g. generate a single invoice for the full contract). As an example, these fields can be project invoices, billing addresses, locations, due dates, or up to 3 custom fields on the invoice header. The SuiteSolution supports the feature as an option to include invoices of sub-customers in the parent customer invoice. Some customers or invoices can be removed from a consolidation process. Update due dates on original invoices as needed. The user friend interface allows user to check a preview of a summary & detail of the invoice information as well as gives the ability to schedule consolidated invoices per time frame.
Print layouts as needed for the consolidated invoice which can configure & attach to each customer profile.
Send customers invoices directly through email in PDF version