Accounts Payable Features
Gain complete control over vendor invoices, purchase orders and receipts. Eliminate manual order entry & processing with NetSuite Accounts Payable Solutions. Speed up financial close & provide your Finance team with better accuracy, efficiency & visibility.
1) Record Entry & Check Print
Set up batch check prints, populate your check fields & get automatic mailing of payments.
Generate reports based on due date, expense type, date of payment / period, status of payment and vendors. Bifurcate payments which have been made, processed or yet to clear.
3) Master Vendor List
Track individual payments with custom created vendor database. This database packs crucial information like contact info, vendors terms & conditions, addresses.
4) Payment plans
NetSuite Accounts Payable identifies and notifies about upcoming payments along with the best timing and incentive for making the same.
5) Purchase Order & Reconciliation of Invoices
Authentically identify payments through reconciliation of invoices & POS’s with entries in NetSuite AP. Mark payment records with up to date purchase orders / vendor bills to reduce financial errors.
6) US 1099 Reporting
Creation of non-payroll payments paperwork for non corporates individuals to provide the required tax forms.
Benefit your purchase order process and NetSuite AP by integrating your PO module & master vendor list. Identify payments and harmonize AP for your bank records.
8) Advanced Reporting
Create custom graphical reports using customized fields, reports and instructions to improve and point out crucial KPI’s.
9) NetSuite AP benefits
- Create accurate profit/loss statements with viewable debits, credits, revenues from a single accounting period.
- Automatic payment processing of rents, loans and billings.
- Create custom reports with graphs and business favoured KPI’s.
- Track purchases made by employees with advanced reporting.
- Automate check & payment processing for cash management.
- Develop additional workflows to ease business process.
- Stay up to date with payments to avoid late payment fees.